Location: The Hague, The Netherlands (Headquarters)
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
NewCompliance develops big data driven, visualization & control solutions to improve safety and efficiency levels in hospitals. Through various smart dashboarding & analytics solutions for Surgery, Emergency and Intensive Care departments, we boost the quality of care, prevent medical errors, caregiver anxiety and reducing healthcare costs. We have won various innovation awards internationally and enable critical care teams around the world to do their job better and safer, providing them with critical information – always in real time!
The company’s headquarters are in the Netherlands, its origin. For the company’s fast growing US operations, NewCompliance has an office in the Bay Area, California.
As a software developer you are responsible for implementing new functionalities in the software. You are an active part of the Scrum team and depending on your experience and ambitions you take the role that suits you (product owner, scrum master, developer).
You actively think along how the software development process can be improved and you come up with proposals to optimize the architecture.
You are an avid learner! You keep yourself informed of relevant developments, like to use new technologies and share new findings with your team.
- Business Conventions: Follow and improve proposals of used code conventions, conduct reviews. Use and improve software development tools (BitBucket, PHP Storm, TeamCity);
- Architecture: Supporting the Software Architect, co-drafting Functional and / or Technical design for software architecture, researching and communicating about new technologies;
- Quality & Integrity: Ensuring that what you develop can also be delivered to the customer in accordance with the quality requirements, Execution of test and validation plans;
- Software Development: Developing new functionalities, testing developed software, documenting developed software, continuously managing stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum of 3 years total working experience in development;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator;
- Proven ability to document design processes, including development, tests, analytics and troubleshooting;
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Dutch).
NewCompliance offers a highly motivating, talented and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility to do your work. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated and eager to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care around the globe.
We offer flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV, a motivation and salary expectations through LinkedIn or directly to Siona van Dijk firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will get back to you soon.