Location: NewCompliance Texas office in Houston, TX.
Sales Director (USA)
Sales Director USA
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Join us on our exciting journey! NewCompliance (www.newcompliance.com) is a leading company to enable a state of the art, interoperable software platform to improve safety and efficiency levels in hospitals. We develop data driven visualization & analytics solutions for our customers and; support caregivers with predictive dashboarding & analytics solutions for Surgery, Emergency and Intensive Care departments. Next to protecting the safety of patients, we boost the provided quality of care, prevent medical errors, reduce caregiver anxiety and healthcare costs. The company’s headquarters are in the Netherlands. Our fast-growing US business has 3 regional offices – in the Bay Area, CA, in the Houston Texas Medical Center on the Mayo Clinic Campus.
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care possible. We are looking for a proactive Sales Director who has a proven track record to apply new technologies to help solve healthcare challenges. You bring thought leadership and vision to our partners and customers, open the doors to engage with both the clinical and business organization of healthcare companies. You will play a key role in driving our national growth, identify and develop new business opportunities and build and expand the presence of our brand.
The role is responsible for generating, driving and closing direct sales opportunities as well as leads generated via our national sales partner(s) teams. You will inspire colleagues and lead internal & external sales reps in the navigation of our clients’ decision-making process, providing solution demo’s, presenting business cases, and influencing clients from clinical teams up to hospitals’ C-suites.
In addition, you will provide constructive feedback on our product portfolio and marketing efforts and identify opportunities to solve additional problems for our customers that are strategically and/or commercially attractive to the Company (product innovation), as well as collaborate with strategic partners. To achieve targets, you’ll work closely with our global Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Responsible for meeting US Sales targets on revenue, customer retention and customer satisfaction;
- Engage with our national sales teams (including B2B partnerships) and customers to develop suitable solutions and close on the customers’ decision-making process;
- Lead our US sales and marketing functions. Drive increased revenue to achieve our ambitious growth targets;
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas;
- Consult with business analysts, subject matter experts and other team members to determine solution requirements and communicate them nationally (at events and through direct partnerships);
- Inspire and drive marketing initiatives with the appropriate Marketing teams; online and offline;
- Understand relevant clinical information and IT issues within the healthcare space, to be able to advise on our products and IT integration decisions to ensure customer success;
- You will report directly to the Managing Director USA / CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Medical, Business Administration (or related field);
- 10 – 20 years successful software sales experience in the hospital/healthcare industry required;
- Proven experience in delivering sales plans and achieving ambitious revenues growth targets;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure;
- Positive attitude and team player mindset;
- Ample experience in managing and driving sales teams regionally and/or nationally;
- Ability to recruit, train and retain sales employees;
- Inspire customers and our salesforce alike, and optimize conversion through channels and direct sales opportunities;
- Go-getter, solution-focused personality with a growth mindset;
- Basic understanding of digital healthcare issues and developments: knowledge of major EHR vendors, Interoperability (HL7, FHIR) and Reimbursement system/ hospital budgeting cycles;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to document and explain solution elements, to both management and clinical staff;
- Strong customer service and people skills;
- Enjoys to collaborate with and manage external (channel) sales teams;
- Start-up/ scale-up experience preferred. Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude. Creative in finding solutions combining processes, systems and people;
- Thought leadership experience is a big plus.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 20 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send us your application with CV, a motivation and salary expectations through LinkedIn, Siona van Dijk, email@example.com and I will get back to you if we want to invite you for a follow up conversation!