Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands (Headquarters)
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
Join us on our exciting journey! NewCompliance (www.newcompliance.com) is a leading company to enable a state of the art, interoperable software platform to improve safety and efficiency levels in hospitals. We develop data driven visualization & analytics solutions for our customers and support caregivers with predictive dashboarding & analytics solutions for Surgery, Emergency, and Intensive Care departments. Next to protecting the safety of patients, we boost the provided quality of care, prevent medical errors, reduce caregiver anxiety and healthcare costs. The company’s headquarters are in the Netherlands. Our fast-growing US business has 3 regional offices – in the Bay Area, CA, in the Houston Texas Medical Center on the Mayo Clinic Campus
As Product Owner you manage the Product Backlog of our products and take the functional lead of our Agile/Scrum teams. You define Epics and User Stories, manage the product roadmap, and communicate actively with all internal and external stakeholders, including Product Management, Sales, our US team, and customers. You determine priorities and ensure that the product backlog meets quality requirements. You will work as part of a cross-functional team, building the product together with developers, UX/UI designer, and Scrum Master.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders
- Taking the lead, share your vision and setting clear goals;
- Create, refine, and prioritize Product Backlog items (epics and user stories) in close cooperation with Product Management and the Scrum teams;
- Work closely with Product Management and other internal and external stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI;
- Create sprint backlogs and release plans according to agreed priorities;
- Ensure that the Scrum teams always have an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on;
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of releases and sprints;
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Keep abreast with developments, best practices, and trends in Healthcare ICT globally and in the markets we operate in.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, in Healthcare or related education;
- Minimum of 5 years’ total working experience;
- Proven experience in working closely with a software development team;
- At least 3 years working experience as a Product Owner, preferably in Healthcare;
- Experience with EMRs, EHRs and healthcare software like Epic, MicroMD, Cerner, McKesson, GE Healthcare, Meditech, AllScripts;
- Basic understanding of digital healthcare issues and developments: major EHR vendors, Interoperability, HL7, FHIR, etc.;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile and Scrum process and principles;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Thorough analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details;
- Precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts;
- Familiar working in different time zones;
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing);
- Proven experience in a client-facing roles;
- Able to build bridges between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
NewCompliance offers a highly motivating, talented, and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility to do your work. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated and eager to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care around the globe.
We offer flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave and competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations through LinkedIn or directly to Siona van Dijk, email@example.com, and I will get back to you as soon as possible!