Location: The Hague, The Netherlands (Headquarters)
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
NewCompliance (www.newcompliance.com) develops big data driven, visualization & control solutions to improve safety and efficiency levels in hospitals. Through various smart dashboarding & analytics solutions for Surgery, Emergency and Intensive Care departments, we boost the quality of care, prevent medical errors, caregiver anxiety and reducing healthcare costs. We have won various innovation awards internationally and enable critical care teams around the world to do their job better and safer, providing them with critical information – always in real time!
The company’s headquarters are in the Netherlands, its origin. For the company’s fast growing US operations, NewCompliance has an office in the Bay Area, California
At NewCompliance, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to improve and deliver high quality patient care. We are looking for a proactive digital health enthusiast, who loves putting exciting technologies to work in order to help solve healthcare challenges. A talented and driven project manager, who will bring vision to the collaboration with our customers and their IT teams, in order to manage and deliver the implementation of our platform and services in a smooth, consistent manner. You will play a key role in implementation of our rapidly growing national portfolio.
The role is responsible for working closely with our customers and local distributors, in support of establishing system integrations with hospital software applications. You’ll serve as a facilitator, resource planner, systems analyst, liaison and coach utilizing your expertise to assure success and stability in our project implementation results.
- Engage directly with customers, IT colleagues, subject matter experts to discuss requirements, design and develop ways to integrate their EMR/EHR with the NewCompliance solutions and turning those requirements into technical specifications;
- Drive Interface Requirements Definitions and Inbound/Outbound message mapping specifications. Coordinate the setup of secure data transfer mechanisms between EMRs, building management systems and/or PMS. Provide coordination and support for user acceptance testing;
- Understand the relevant compliance issues and IT requirements within the healthcare space, and advise on product and integration decisions to ensure proper compliance and customer success;
- Develop a technical roadmap with a tactical execution plan to implement, test and deploy customer data integrations;
- 10 – 20% travel may be required (occasional visit to project sites, on-site team training, field events, customer implementations/go-live).
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field).
- Minimum of 5 years total working experience (with preferably 2 years of experience in projectmanagement).
- Experience with EMRs, EHRs and healthcare software IT integrations like Epic, MicroMD, Cerner, McKesson, GE Healthcare, Meditech, AllScripts.
- Understanding of digital healthcare issues and developments: major EHR vendors, Interoperability. Experience working with SQL, HL7 2.x, FHIR and/or using integration engines such as Mirth, Cloverleaf, Ensemble etc. are a plus.
- Experience with data transformation and mapping / configuring interfacing types such as: ADT, ORU, SIU;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator. Able to build bridges between technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to document and explain solution elements, to both management and clinical staff. Strong customer service and people skills;
- Positive and hands-on attitude. Creative in finding solutions combining processes, systems and people.
NewCompliance offers a highly inspiring, talented, high-learning and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and comradery to do your work well and make our customers happy. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care provided around the globe.
We offer fun & flexible working conditions, 25 days of vacation leave and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Please send your application with CV, a motivation and salary expectations through LinkedIn or directly to Siona van Dijk email@example.com , and we will get back to you soon.