Location: Houston, Texas
NewCompliance “Driving Value in healthcare”
You steer the deliveries of our solutions within hospitals in the right direction. You prepare the planning, create documentation, outline how the software is rolled out, identify and bring the right stakeholders together. You communicate and act adequately in case of any deviations from the plan.
Even after deliveries, you remain involved with the customer and you ensure an adequate transfer to our consultants. You resolve any resulting (service) calls quickly.
Project Management: Set up and constantly improve the project management process. Define and manage projects. Prepare, manage and adjust schedules as needed. Involve various stakeholders. Preparation of project documentation and timely project reporting. Setting up software within hospitals and monitoring any hardware delivery.
Product Development: make a clear translation of customer wishes to successful delivery of the solution. Central position in cooperation between development, commerce and customer.
Quality Management: assuring the quality of the project and delivered solutions in accordance with user requirements, budgets, planning and quality standards;
Maintenance & Support: remain involved after delivery of projects and ensure correct handling of service calls, maintenance and updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field);
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification- Strong advantage;
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in project management and IT integrations (preferably in the Healthcare industry);
- Minimum of 2 years experience with EMRs, EHRs and healthcare software tools like Epic, MicroMD, Cerner, McKesson, GE Healthcare, Meditech or AllScripts;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong customer service and people skills.
NewCompliance offers a highly motivating, talented and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility to do your work. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated and eager to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care around the globe.
We offer flexible working conditions and a competitive pay and benefits package.