Territory: Central and East Coast markets.
Location: Can work remote and/or from NewCompliance’s Houston, Texas office.
Healthcare Senior Sales Executive
Territory: Central and East Coast markets.
Are you a seasoned healthcare Solution Sales professional? Join our team… and help care for caregivers the way they care for patients. We create technology that lets clinicians and medical staff work with real-time visual support, utilize smart analytics and capture improvement opportunities more quickly and easily, so they can focus their attention on their patients. Together we decrease patient infections, errors, complications and miscommunications amongst staff, typically by a third!
We are looking for a proactive e-Health advocate, who loves applying new technologies to help solve healthcare challenges. The NewCompliance Senior Sales Executive is responsible for an assigned territory selling the value proposition for our healthcare solutions into the acute care hospital market, predominantly the Surgery department.
Responsibilities include developing prospects through obtaining an understanding of organizations’ clinical quality and efficiency plans and EHR deployment, aligning an organization’s and/or the Surgery department financial and quality needs with the appropriate solution and demonstrating the value proposition. Managing strategic selling opportunities, problem-solving, inspiring and showcasing new technological opportunities to prospects who still work with basic EHR installs, causing lots of documentation requirements, inefficiencies and (dangerously) hardly any real-time workflow support systems.
You will be presenting our captivating software product solutions and closing sales while exceeding assigned territory quota. Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing. Develop and implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned. Must be able to work with our partners and resellers as appropriate.
You will bring thought leadership and vision to our partners and customers, opening the doors to engage with both the clinical and business organization of healthcare companies. You will play a key role in driving our national growth, identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of our brand. Experience working with hospital management and/or executives is desired.
- Analyze the territory/market potential and develop a sales strategy to maximize revenue potential.
- Engage with our regional local sales teams (10+) and customers to develop suitable solutions and close on the customers’ decision-making process.
- Evangelize our brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling our solutions by leveraging a value selling approach.
- Educate customers on how our solutions can benefit them clinically, financially and professionally.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory. Develop trusted relationships with local partners and global systems integrators to cultivate new opportunities and drive successful customer implementations.
- Partner with Customer Success Manager group to ensure the customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Consult with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine solution requirements and communicate them nationally (at events and through direct partnerships).
- Understand relevant clinical information and IT issues within the healthcare space, to be able to advise on our products and IT integration decisions to ensure customer success.
- est. 30 – 50% travel may be required (prospect sites, sales team training, field events, customer implementations/go-live).
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Medical, Business Administration (or related field).
- Minimum of 10+ years of total working experience.
- 7+ years successful Clinical/Surgery related or Enterprise Software sales experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Sales and/or Business Development in Healthcare; Solution/ Value selling experience.
- Thorough understanding of digital healthcare issues and clinical IT developments: major EHR vendors, Interoperability, HL7, FHIR, etc.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Proven self-motivator.
- Strong and demonstrated the ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership.
- Provides valuable insights into how to improve the customers’ business operations. Research and data-driven approach to account planning; Identify opportunities from business led discussions.
- Proven ability to lead technology driven discussion with senior customer personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to document and explain solution elements, to both management and clinical staff. Able to build bridges between management, IT/developers and clinicians.
- Strong customer service and people skills. Likes to collaborate with and manage external (channel) sales teams.
- Marketing and online advertisement analytics and tools experience are a plus.
- Thought leadership/storytelling experience is a big plus.
- Experience with the development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud healthcare software.
- Knowledge of hospital and physician practice clinical documentation and revenue management workflows.
- Experience with and knowledge of healthcare compliances and certifications like HIPAA, HCAP, Medicare Reports, etc.
- Start-Up Experience preferred. Entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude. Creative in finding solutions combining processes, systems, and people.
NewCompliance offers a highly motivating, talented and go-getting environment where you will enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility to do your work. We are a close-knit group of young professionals that are deeply motivated and eager to work on creating breakthroughs in the quality of critical care around the globe.
We offer flexible working conditions, 15-20 days of vacation leave and competitive pay and benefits package.